Dayton, TX is located in the northeastern growth path of Houston, TX. The benefits of Dayton reach far beyond its location and logistical advantages. Dayton features low City and County taxes, an excellent source of local labor and direct access to many Fortune 500 companies operating in the Dayton and Houston market.
- Close proximity to Bush International Airport in Houston and Port of Houston, only 30 miles away.
- Dense urban population shopping centers are 14 to 30 Minutes away in:
- Downtown Houston
- Direct access to U.S. Highway 90, Highway 146, Highway 321; each a four-lane highway. SR-99 (Grand Parkway) through Dayton to open 2019. Interstate 10 intersects with Highway 146, 12 miles south of sites.
- A great quality of life
- Inexpensive cost of real estate
- Liberty County is designated as a Foreign Trade Zone. Business just needs to apply in our county. Within the Gulf Inland Industrial Park about 540 acres is a designated Foreign Trade Zone.
- Local hunting, fishing, and boating
- No Impact Fees
- No known environmental issues
- Not in a flood plain
- Please see our 2 page advertisement in the Texas Wide Open for Business Magazine, Trade and Industry Magazine, or in Expansion Solutions Magazine for the January through April editions.
- Rail access provided by BNSF Railway and Union Pacific Railroad at the Gulf Inland Logistics Park operated by CMC Industries, a 1600 acre industrial park with 7000 rail car capacity on over 100 miles of tracks.
The abundance of available and future available properties coupled with desirable prices and the convergence of several main throughways, makes Dayton an obvious choice for business development or industrial and agricultural expansion.
A 17,000 square foot retail commercial building on Bryan Street in downtown will be under construction and open by Mid 2015. The developer has 8 store fronts for lease of which 3 have been taken. For information call 281-324-3852.